Supporting and Connecting Students, Families and the School Through Socio-Emotional Learning
Who we are: Qualified Mental Health Professionals and Mental School Social Workers with Master’s degrees in Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, Counseling, or a related field.
What we do:
- Provide educational, behavioral, and mental health services such as counseling & therapy using evidence-based and evidence-informed practices.
- Teach socio-emotional learning and “life skills” that are critical for student success at home and school, K-12 and beyond.
- Promote Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) such as Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (PBIS).
- Promote positive school culture & climate to encourage student learning and teaching excellence.
- Maximize access to school-based and community resources.